Field of application:
- rescue descender certified to EN 341:2011-2A, work load limit 150 kg with a maximum descent height of 100 m, only to be used with the rope – Ø 11 mm;
- rope adjustment/ descender device certified to EN 12841:2006-C, work load limit 150 kg. To only be used with EN 1891-A – Ø 10.5 ÷ 11 mm ropes.
- equipped with a breaking spur that creates additional friction on the rope, when used during the descent, without the use of an additional connector;
- equipped with a multifunctional command lever with an automatic recall system that allows the operator to descend at a controlled speed and stop the descent at the desired point without the need to tie off the device;
- an EBS safety system (Extraordinary Braking System) that is activated if the lever is accidentally fully opened, reducing the speed of descent instead of increasing it;
- equipped with a safety lever on the movable flange that facilitates the insertion of the rope in the transition of the fractionations.